How to find Burnham & Berrow
- Exit M5 at Junction 22.
- Follow B3140 for 2.5 miles.
- Turn right at Esso Garage following road to Berrow and Brean.
- After 1.5 miles turn left into St Christoper’s Way, just before the Texaco garage on the right.
- Follow the road through the houses until you get to the Clubhouse and the car park.
- The Professional’s shop is at the far end of the carpark and the Secretary’s office is on the right as you enter the car park .
Directions from the M5 motorway
Leave the M5 Motorway at Junction 22 and then at the roundabout take the second exit sign-posted Burnham-on-Sea.
At the next roundabout take the second exit sign-posted Burnham-on-Sea/Berrow/Brean.
At the next roundabout with the Esso Garage immediately in front of you, take the second exit sign-posted Town Centre/Berrow/Brean. After about ¾ of a mile you will pass an inland lighthouse on your left. The third turning on your left after this is St Christopher’s Way and the Golf Club is clearly sign-posted.
Drive to the end of the road and enter the Club Car Park through the barrier.
Directions from the A370 (from Weston super Mare)
Follow the A370 until you reach traffic lights at East Brent. Turn right onto the B3140.
Continue along the B3140 for approximately 4 miles.
At the crossroads, turn left onto Berrow Road. Continue along Berrow road, you will see a Texaco garage on your left hand side, following this take the next right onto St Christopher’s Way
Drive to the end of the road and enter the Club Car Park through the barrier
Train: The nearest train station is ‘Highbridge and Burnham on Sea’, we are a short taxi ride away.
Airport: Bristol International (20 Miles)